Friday, April 30, 2010

"but there's no place like london"

Yesterday Kayla had class all day, so I went to Westminster Abbey, the National Gallery and the National Portrait Gallery, all the while drinking enough coffee to make up for the coffee that France is lacking.

This morning we woke up and went directly to the British Library. Basically.....this country pretty much has everything. Also, I should note that before we entered the actually Library part, we went to the cafe, where we had cappucinos and churros for breakfast. And the pain au chocolate we had at a different cafe the other day was NO JOKE better than any pain au chocolate I have ever had in France. So basically any of the weight I may or may not have lost in Rome will be returning while I'm in England.

We're off to Notting Hill in a few minutes to drink more coffee and to buy scarves, and then on Sunday morning we fly to Scotland. To see Nessie.

I go back to Bordeaux on May 5th, but I doooon't waaaaaant to leeeeeeeeeeeeave.

No comments:

Post a Comment