Tuesday, January 26, 2010

l'internet

Yeah, so, when the internet is out chez moi, life is difficult. Yesterday I was so bored that I went to bed at 9:30 PM.

There's a coffee shop ten minutes away that has free WiFi, so I've been living here in the mornings and after school. Life is getting expensive because of this, unfortunately.

This cafe is actually chain -- it's called "The French Coffee Shop", and they are EVERYWHERE here. It's really comfortable, though, and the bathroom is nice, though, so I can't really complain. BUT, IT CLOSES AT SEVEN PM. Ugh. How does France expect me to watch Desperate Housewives and Big Love (shadily, since neither Hulu NOR ABC.com works in this country).

My life is difficult. Also, my university hasn't released the times for the History classes yet, and they start on Monday. My life is very difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment